Donnerstag, 30. September 2010

Trying to catch up - beautiful Langeoog!!!!


Wow, we made it til July. That's when I spent a great weekend at the beautiful island of Langeoog.So what is so special about Langeoog, you might want to know?
1. It is beautiful. I love the sea.
2. It is carfree. That means you have to leave your car at the mainland, take the ferry to Langeoog and then a minitrain to the center of the island. You might want to pack light, because you have to carry your luggage to your hotel :)
3. Being carfree, it is basically the ideal place to learn how to ride your bike (Guess where I learnt it. Yup, you are right). But that does also mean that it can feel like every Kindergarten-child in Germany is spending his/her vacation on this tiny island. :)
4. Weather. Whenever I called people back home they were complaining about the rain - while we had sunshine non-stop.


And now: pictures.

Need a ride?

Traveling buddies ;-)
Sorry, I am having problems uploading my pictures. More later tonight!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen